This bell tower is part of the Clérigos Church built between 1754 and 1763 and it was projected by Nicolau Nasoni. The tower is decorated according to the baroque style, with sculptures of saints, Bonfires, well accentuated cornices and balustrades. It has six floors and 75 meters high, which rise by a spiral staircase with 240 steps. It was, at the time of its construction, the tallest building in Portugal.
Composition: Prestige / Elite 14 mm / 16 mm
Dimensions: 170 x 240 cm